I know we are all wondering this so I am just going to ask. How long is that flip flop going to reside at the Maplewood/Beglis intersection?
It has been there for at least 2 solid months. It is practically a landmark one can reference in giving directions at this point. “If you get to the Belgis flip flop, you have gone too far.”
I just have so many questions:
- How is it still there?
- How has it not floated away with all the rain we have gotten?
- How is it in impeccable shape considering the traffic flow of that intersection?
- Is it a Dollar General flip flop or is it a name brand one?
- Does the owner miss his flip flop or is he missing a foot and is perfectly content with his one flip flop?
- What is the back story of this flip flop?
- How did it get there?
I would move the flip flop but then I would be depriving this city and the intersection of this glorious flip flop.